Harbour Safaris Ltd. is looking for a new member of our team! We are a small boat tour operation based out of Nassau, Bahamas – we strive to impress our guests and customer service is second only to safety. We are the number one provider of swimming pig tours from Nassau and maintain high reviews and compliments from our guests and partners.
Please note that applications will only be accepted through this online application form.
As a member of our team you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of daily tours and charters booked with the company. Proper and safe operation and maintenance of the vessel is critical to the position. Ensuring guests have a positive experience is one of the top requirements. Candidate must be experienced on boats, tech savvy and able to work well with others on the team. An outgoing personality and a love to entertain others are a plus!
Operations are based out of Nassau Harbour with day trips around the central Bahamas.
- Compliance with all maritime regulations
- Instituting and following all safety protocols
- Proper planning & navigation of all water operations
- Tour & Charter operations
- Loading, safety and oversight of up to 15 passengers per trip
- Online coordination of booked tours
- Daily logging of maritime & tour operations
- Fueling & securing vessel
- General maintenance & upkeep
- Legal Right to Work in The Bahamas
- High School Diploma
- Bahamian Masters License “A” preferred
- Current STCW
- Must be able to swim
- Reliable own transportation to and from the Nassau Harbour based operations
- Previous experience in tourism and/or tour boat operations a plus
- First Name
- Last Name