BOOK IN ADVANCE AND SAVE!
The earlier you book, the more you save!
Book 14+ days in advance, save 10% – Enter code: BIA10 at check out.
Book 7 days in advance, save 5% – Enter code: BIA05 at check out.
The number one thing visitors and locals to The Bahamas want to see is the Swimming Pigs! These unique animals love visitors, and this is the best way to see them from Nassau!
Join us as we zoom through the stunning Exuma Cays, with stops to explore the beauty up close.
Our first stop is to see the Bahamian Rock Iguanas – secluded on their very own island in paradise. From there we head to the main attraction at Big Major Cay (a.k.a. ‘Pig Beach’)– home to the world-famous Swimming Pigs! Enjoy interacting with these guys, feeding them, and listening to them tell tales of being marooned on an island!
Afterwards, we will visit a local cay for lunch; where we’ll often see shark and sting ray visitors at the dock. Lunch is included in the trip price and food options will be presented at booking.
The day continues with a final stop in the Northern Exuma Cays, at a secluded beach or sandbank (tide dependent).
The last leg takes you back to Nassau, where the sun setting over the capital of the Bahamas welcomes you back to Nassau Harbour!
Each journey between stops is just over an hour on the unique bench-seat Contender 39ST. The above itinerary’s order of stops is subject to change based on tides. Full restroom facilities are available at Bay Street Marina and the restaurant visited for lunch.
Tour Length: 8-9 Hours
Departure Point: Bay Street Marina
Safety Briefing: 7:45am
Departure Time: 8:00am
Return Time: 4:30pm
Adults (Age 15+): $399 (includes lunch)
Kids (Age 10-14): $359 (includes lunch)
All persons must be age 10 and up. Individuals aged 17 and younger will need to be accompanied by an adult/guardian. We regret that this trip is not suitable for expectant mothers, infants or persons with back, knee or neck problems, heart problems or conditions affected by high speed travel. We recommend all participants to be physically fit. Participants must be able to understand basic English.
Price Includes: Chilled, bottled water throughout the day, a light snack, food to feed the Swimming Pigs and lunch at a local restaurant.
Price & Inclusions
- All prices are in Bahamian dollars & include 12% VAT.
- Our booking operator charges in US dollars. The price may be subject to exchange rates/fees as dictated by your bank.
- Lunch is included in each ticket price. The voucher covers 1 main, 1 side and 1 soft drink; as well as 12% VAT and 15% Gratuity. A limited menu will be presented at the time of booking. We pre-order lunch in the interest of expediting the process at the restaurant.
- Also included: chilled bottled water throughout the day, a light snack, and food to feed the Swimming Pigs.
- Price does not include transportation to/from the dock. Please arrange a taxi with your hotel.
- Snorkeling is not included on this excursion and, due to space constraints, we are unable to take personal snorkel gear on board.
Terms of Travel
- All persons must be age 10 and up.
- Individuals aged 17 and younger will need to be accompanied by an adult/guardian.
- There must be 1 adult per 2 children.
- We regret that this trip is not suitable for expectant mothers, infants or persons with back, knee or neck problems, heart problems or conditions affected by high speed travel.
- Participants must be able to understand basic English. English is currently the only language spoken on our tours and it is important that participants fully understand the safety briefing, and be able to respond to emergency commands in the unlikely event they are required during an excursion.
- We recommend all participants to be physically fit.
- This excursion includes physically demanding activities that may not be suitable for various pre-existing medical conditions. If you are uncertain if this applies to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking.
- If you, or someone in your party, has any impairments (mental, hearing, visual, etc.) or any pre-existing conditions that may affect your/their ability to safely partake in this excursion, please contact us directly before booking for information.
- We recommend all participants know how to swim.
- A minimum of 6 persons must be booked in order to run this excursion. Smaller parties or individuals are welcome to book, and, in the unlikely event that the quota is not met 24 hours before departure, an alternate trip may be planned or a refund will be issued.
- Every participant must sign a liability waiver before joining the tour.
- All departures are weather permitting.
- Where possible, we do our best to reschedule the tour date, as opposed to cancel.
- If we are unable to travel due to weather we will provide you with a full refund.
- We do our best to advise clients of any necessary rescheduling 24-48 hours prior to the planned excursion.
- Our Captain has the final word on weather.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.
- No refunds will be issued for parties of 1-4 passengers for cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the reserved trip.
- No refunds will be issued for parties of 5 or more for cancellations made less than 5 days prior to the reserved trip.
- Groups may require a longer cancellation period depending on size. Please contact email@example.com to inquire further.
- If your excursion is cancelled, or you are unable to join a rescheduled trip date, we will refund your money in full.
- Due to a strict schedule, and out of respect for other passengers, we are unable to hold the boat any more than 15 minutes for late passengers. No refund will be awarded for late passengers or no-shows.
- Refunds take place as soon as the office verifies it. Depending on your bank, it may take a few business days to appear on your statement.
- Return time is subject to change with respect to events that could possibly occur which are out of our control (weather, equipment failure, etc.).
- This trip is typically not suitable for passengers traveling to Nassau by cruise ship. No half day charter options are available due to the travel distance/time required. We make absolutely NO guarantees that we can hold our boat for you in the morning, nor that we will return in time for you to board your cruise ship.
- We strongly discourage any passengers from joining our excursion if they have travel/flight plans on the same day. If for any reason we return to Nassau later than our scheduled time, we take no responsibility for any travel expenses incurred due to our late return.
- Besides essentials, please pack LIGHT! Storage space on board is minimal.
- Please note, our booking calendar is set in 6 month intervals. You are able to book the current month and as far as 5 months in advance.
- We do not operate your typical Wait List.
- In some cases, you will be notified if there is a cancellation on your desired date. However, cancellations are rare and typically last minute.
- In other cases, we may contact you if we are able to increase capacity or even add a boat to our schedule within your travel window.
- Increasing capacity depends on weather and boat availability. This decision is typically made in the week leading up to a specific date.
- Once you have joined our Wait List, if something becomes available we will attempt to contact you twice. If we receive no response after 2 attempts, we remove you from the Wait List.
- To join our Wait List we request that you provide: your name, the number of persons in your party, your arrival/departure dates and the best way to contact you locally (most likely your email and/or hotel information).