The number one thing visitors and locals to The Bahamas want to see is the Swimming Pigs! These unique animals love visitors, and this is the best way to see them from Nassau!
Join us as we zoom through the stunning Exuma Cays, with stops to explore the beauty up close.
Our first stop is to see the Bahamian Rock Iguanas – secluded on their very own island in paradise. From there we head to the main attraction at Big Major Cay (a.k.a. ‘Pig Beach’)– home to the world-famous Swimming Pigs! Enjoy interacting with these guys, feeding them, and listening to them tell tales of being marooned on an island!
Afterwards, the amazing Staniel Cay Yacht Club will whip us up some lunch, and sometimes we’ll see their frequent nurse shark visitors and sting ray friends. Lunch is included in the trip price and food options will be presented at booking.
The day continues by returning to the Northern Exuma Cays, with a brief stop at a beach or sandbank.
The last leg takes you back to Nassau, where the sun setting over the capital of the Bahamas welcomes you back to Nassau Harbour!
Each journey between stops is just over an hour on the unique saddle-style seats of our Parker RIBs.
Tour Length: 8-9 Hours
Departure Point: Bay Street Marina
Departure Time: 8:30am
Return Time: 4:45pm
Adults (Age 12+): $389 (includes lunch)
All persons must be age 12 and up. Individuals aged 17 and younger will need to be accompanied by an adult/guardian. We regret that this trip is not suitable for expectant mothers, infants or persons with neck or back problems, heart problems or conditions affected by high speed travel. We recommend all participants to be physically fit. Participants must be able to understand basic English.
Price Includes: Chilled, bottled water throughout the day, a light snack, food to feed the Swimming Pigs and lunch at Staniel Cay.
- All prices in Bahamian dollars & include 7.5% VAT. Our booking operator charges in US dollar.
- Lunch is included in each ticket price at the Staniel Cay Yacht Club. The voucher covers 1 main, a side and a soft drink; as well as 7.5% VAT and 15% Gratuity. There is a limited menu option so that we can have a quick lunch and give you ample time to explore Staniel Cay!
- All departures are weather permitting. If we are unable to travel due to weather we will provide you with a full refund. Our Captain has the final word on weather.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the reserved trip or for no shows. Groups may require a longer cancellation period depending on size.
- Due to a strict schedule and out of respect for other passengers, we are unable to hold the boat any more than 15 minutes for late passengers. No refund will be awarded for late passengers.
- Besides essentials, please pack LIGHT! Storage space on board is minimal.
- Snorkeling is not included on this excursion and due to space constraints we are unable to take personal snorkel gear on board.
- A minimum of 6 persons must be booked in order to run this excursion. Smaller parties or individuals are welcome to book, and if the quota is not met 24 hours before departure an alternate trip may be planned or a refund will be issued.
- Price does not include transportation to/from the dock. Please arrange a taxi with your hotel.
- This trip is typically not suitable for passengers traveling to Nassau by cruise ship. If your ship docks at 8am or after and departs at 5pm or before, you are unable to partake in this excursion. No half day charter options are available. We make absolutely NO guarantees that we can hold our boat for you in the morning, nor that we will return in time for you to board your cruise ship.
- We strongly discourage any passengers from joining our excursion if they have travel/flight plans within the same day. If for any reason we return to Nassau later than our scheduled time, we take no responsibility for any travel expenses incurred due to our late return.
- Return time is subject to change with respect to events that could possibly occur which are out of our control (weather, equipment failure, etc.).
- Please note, our booking calendar is set in 6 month intervals. You are able to book the current month and as far as 5 months in advance.