You’ve seen them in photos and you’ve heard about them in commercials but nothing beats meeting the famous swimming pigs for yourself!
Spend the day exploring the beautiful cays of the Exumas, discovering footprint-free beaches and sandbars, and have lunch on one of the local islands.
- 8-10 hour boat charter
- Bottle water and soft drinks
- Snacks to give the piggies
- Boat accommodates 12 people
What do you need to bring:
- Bathing suits
- Sunscreen and other protective sun gear (our boat is not covered so this is very important)
- Money for lunch
- Camera! (How else are your friends going to believe that you swam with pigs in The Bahamas?!)
- Plastic bag to store electronics and valuables in
- Snorkel gear
Lastly, there are no restroom facilities on the boat so it is encouraged that you use the bathroom before boarding.
Bahamas Bite: ‘Pig Beach’ as it’s know to some is actually called Big Major Cay by locals. It is an uninhabited island besides about 20 pigs and piglets, and a few stray cats and goats.
Terms and Conditions
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 1 week prior to the reserved trip.
- A 100% cancellation penalty is applied if canceled for no shows.
- We regret that this trip is not suitable for expecting mothers, infants or persons with back problems, heart problems or conditions affected by high speed travel.
- All departures are weather permitting.