Spend some time lounging on the pristine beaches of Rose Island. Escape the crowd and enjoy basking in the sun and swimming in the gorgeous ocean blues.
Bring snorkel gear to explore the nearby reefs.
- Half (4 hours) or full (8 hours) day option
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Boat accommodates 12 people
What do you need to bring:
- Bathing suits
- Sunscreen and other protective sun gear (our boat is not covered so this is very important)
- Money for lunch
- Plastic bag to store electronics and valuables in
- Snorkel gear
Lastly, there are no restroom facilities on the boat so it is encouraged that you use the bathroom before boarding.
Bahamas Bite: Go where the locals go. Rose Island is a popular Sunday destination for residents of New Providence.
Terms and Conditions
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 1 week prior to the reserved trip.
- A 100% cancellation penalty is applied for no shows.
- We regret that this trip is not suitable for expecting mothers, infants or persons with back problems, heart problems or conditions affected by high speed travel.
- All departures are weather permitting.